SESSIONS | APPROACH | PAYMENT
Counseling Session Duration(s):
- 50 minutes for Individual Sessions
- 75 minutes for Couples and Family Sessions
A weekly recurring session will be reserved for you or your family.
Therefore, 48 hour cancellation is required, otherwise full payment for session is expected.
I use a client-centered approach when working with clients. What this means, is that I explore methodologies that fit your needs. I want to help you build a toolbox of personalized strategies to help you and your family recover from the impacts of addiction.
We will accomplish this by:
- Assessing & Discussing what Techniques are comfortable for you.
- Identifying Anxiety Triggers and Methods to Cope with them.
- Become Familiar with treatment options and approaches: Inpatient, Intensive Outpatient (IOP), SMART, AA/Alon, etc.
My fees for services are as follows:
- $100 for a 50-minute Individual Session.
- $150 for a 75-minute Couples or Family Session.
I am an out-of-network provider, so it is the clients' responsibility for payment. I use a secure, HIPAA compliant billing system through SimplePractice called STRIPE Payment. Clients will be billed automatically after each session.
Insurance policies & insurance reimbursements are the clients' responsibility. Receipts for services can be provided upon request.